BREAD

BREAD

07 January 2011

Immersion Blender

A good friend and I had a GREAT dinner at Nightwood tonight. I highly recommend it.
We were talking about a lot of things, i.e. life, getting older, being happy, being complacent, challenging ourselves, DOING something. I know it's a total cliche, and it's a cliche for saying it's a cliche, but I'm trying to focus focusing on more doing and less talking. Perfect example right there. So this post is about not much, but trying to write something every day. And I still haven't replaced my immersion blender, although I did get this:for my birthday and LOVE it. Anyway, which immersion blenders do you like? Thoughts?

1 comment:

Erin @ Small Things said...

yay! Dinner was yum. So I have an immersion blender, that I don't love, but they've been writing about immersion blenders on thekitchn.com recently. here's the link: http://www.thekitchn.com/thekitchn/appliances-small/immersion-blenders-should-you-buy-one-136108
These ones are way prettier then mine